FINAL CONFERENCE PROGRAM
SECOND CALL FOR PAPERS
The 10th MATRIZ
“TRIZfest-2014” was organized by the
International TRIZ Association (MATRIZ) and
Union of Inventors and Rationalizes. The event will
be held in Prague, Czech Republic on September 4-6, 2014.
This conference addressed a
range of critically important themes relating to TRIZ today. It was a place
to present new results, ideas and insights and engage to numerous
discussions on subjects presented and beyond. The conference was a
cross-disciplinary forum which brings together researchers, consultants,
teachers and practitioners to discuss the nature and future of TRIZ. The
resulting conversations covered a broad range of theoretical, empirical,
research, application, educational and market topics.
The conference had
two main tracks: a research track with contributions oriented towards
research results and theoretical developments and a practitioner’s track
dedicated to real life applications.
The event provided a
number of pre-conference workshops and The TRIZ Developers Summit on
September 3, 2014, and its last day was allocated to the
MATRIZ Congress and defense of theses for a certification on Level 5 of
MATRIZ certification system: TRIZ Master.
- The deadlines for submitting the
abstracts: March 10, 2014;
- Notification of acceptance: March 15,
- The deadline for full paper: April 30,
- Notification of full paper acceptance:
June 30, 2014;
- The deadline for final paper:
- Research and development of TRIZ
theories and methods.
- Development of TRIZ tools for
- Applications of TRIZ in science,
engineering, business, and social environments.
- Innovation process with TRIZ.
- TRIZ-based pedagogy, education and
- Case studies with TRIZ.
- Integration of TRIZ with other
process, design, and innovation management methodologies.
The conference presentations focuesed
on new results, ideas and insights within one of the following
- Research: Accomplished substantial
research results of an empirical or theoretical nature or
work-in-progress where authors are willing to contribute
- Development of Methods and Tools:
Presentation of new methods and tools or novel contributions to the
improvement of existing TRIZ methods and tools for practical use.
- Case Studies: Cases of successful
application of TRIZ and TRIZ-related methods and tools with proven
- Best Practices: Substantial
demonstrations of significant successful business practices,
applications, and insights.
The official language of the conference is
English and all papers were submitted in English.
- Dr. Mark Barkan, TRIZ Master. The
International TRIZ Association MATRIZ.
Paper Review Committee Co-chairs:
Valeri Souchkov, TRIZ Master.
ICG T&C, University of Twente, TiasNimbas Business School, The
Tuomo Kässi. University of
- Dr. Yury Fedosov, TRIZ Master:
- Dr. Simon Litvin, TRIZ Master:
Chairman of the Dissertation Council.
- Dr. Pavel Jirman, Level 3 TRIZ
Specialist: TRIZfest-2014 representative in Czech Republic.
PAPER REVIEW COMMITTEE
- Alex Lyubomirsky, USA
- Alexey Pinyaev, USA
- Alla Zussman, USA
- Andrei Kuryan, Belarus
- Asko Riitahuhta, Finland
- Bohuslav Busov, Czech Republic
- Christoph Dobrusskin, The Netherlands
- Dmitry Bakhturin, Russia
- Ellen Domb, USA
- Hongyul Yoon, South Korea
- Horst Naehler, Germany
- Iouri Belski, Australia
- Jun-Young Lee, South Korea
- Kai Hiltmann, Germany
- Kalle Elfvengren, Finland
- Kang Young-Ju, South Korea
- Karl Koltze, Germany
- Kyeongwon, Lee South Korea
- Len Kaplan, South Korea
- Manabu Sawaguchi, Japan
- Marco Carvalho, Brasil
- Nicolai Bogatyrev, UK
- Oleg Feygenson, South Korea
- Oliver Mayer, Germany
- Pascal Sire, France
- Robert Adunka, Germany
- Sergei Ikovenko, USA
- Simon Litvin, USA
- Tom Vaneker, The Netherlands
- Toru Nakagawa, Japan
- Tuomo Kassi, Finland
- Valeri Souchkov, Netherlands
- Valery Prushinskiy, South Korea
- Victor Fey, USA
- Xavier Lepot, France
Czech Association of Scientific and
Technical Societies (CSVTS), Novotného lávka 5, 116 68 Prague 1, Czech
For further information, please contact
or Valeri Souchkov
We will provide further information as it
Link to main page
and forthcoming events
Link to the official conference webpage of MATRIZ